Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
IMO B bodys should never have been sold with anything smaller than a 360 :rolleyes: I saw a 66 Coronet Wagon the other day for the granbrats, read the ad, Slant and 3spd column shift :BangHead: :lol: WHY? :lol:

There was a Dodge 440 advertised nearby... Beautiful car, but seemed underpowered for shoving that much steel down the road.

IMO B bodys should never have been sold with anything smaller than a 360 :rolleyes: I saw a 66 Coronet Wagon the other day for the granbrats, read the ad, Slant and 3spd column shift :BangHead: :lol: WHY? :lol:
Speaking of Land Barges.

This one is Purdy

Screenshot_20240323_113721_Facebook.jpg

I learned to ride a 90 like that before I ever got on a bicycle :lol: Them Hondas were better suited for desert riding than bicycles.
My first one was a Yamaha YL 100cc twin. I could get about 60 mph out of it with the baffles out of the mufflers. Mine looked like this minus the rack on the back.

Yamaha YL.jpg

Hey guys, I talk about Joel my friend that does custom upholstery. Here's a Chevy truck he got done with not long ago. See his work at 5:25 and more at 8:30

Beautiful Day (Not really) 39F and raining. :rolleyes: Should stop soon. Then the wind is supposed to pick up. Oh well... I'm heading in to work soon. Not getting very warm tomorrow, but calling for lots of sun. Should at least be able to bolt the mini starter on Duster and see what else I will need to do with the wires.

Those are fun bikes. Electric start and oil injection were nice features.
Yeah, I rode that thing on the trails up back, years later I cleaned the carbs & took it back there.......what was I thinking???? LOL!!!
It seemed I was perpetually re-syncing the carb slides, after 3-4hrs of riding You could hear & feel it going out of sync again. I had white knuckles from that thing, not from speed, but accidently burning them on the pipes while doing that hot...:realcrazy:
I would find a way even tho' I was working on the cable adjusments, with My fingers in the carbs, reaching for the wrench or whatever..

or i'm just really bored and that popped up on twitter....

Going after work to pick up my seats.. they are in OK condition... $900.. making me sad inside...

Turned on March Madness streaming, Gonzaga vs. Kansas on next. Whatever happens I'm proud of Mark Few, childhood friend who's taken that small schools program to great heights

-
Back