Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
btw.. i shoulda got wires with 90 degree dist ends... looks odd with all the wires sticking up... also.. taylor needs to remeasure their SBM wires.. way long

IMG_6003.jpeg
I thought of Mitch this morning. This was my background image on my computer at work this morning…it’s in Vinh Hy Bay in Vietnam. I thought it was beautiful.

hmmm not sure what to do for my fan setup.. was gonna go clutch but i see tons of people complaining bout noise and i don't want to sound like a cop car taking off or a blazer.. i have my '62 4 blade fan which is probably fine since i don't sit in traffic...

hmmm not sure what to do for my fan setup.. was gonna go clutch but i see tons of people complaining bout noise and i don't want to sound like a cop car taking off or a blazer.. i have my '62 4 blade fan which is probably fine since i don't sit in traffic...
I for one would rather have a car that keeps cool over one that is quiet, the fan...

I for one would rather have a car that keeps cool over one that is quiet, the fan...
i agree with that, but some fans sound like a jet taking off.. just found a mopar 5 blade on facebook that's a bit far away.. gonna keep looking for a 7 blade and get a hayden clutch.. will only leave bout 1/2" from the radiator though

The only time the fan will be heard is when the clutch engages when the engine is hot. A bad clutch may be locked up when cold and should be replaced.

The only time the fan will be heard is when the clutch engages when the engine is hot. A bad clutch may be locked up when cold and should be replaced.
Never ran a clutch fan before.. and reading up a lot of guys ***** bout the noise

Never ran a clutch fan before.. and reading up a lot of guys ***** bout the noise
If they are working like they are supposed to the only time you hear them is when engine temp get's too high and the clutch engages. If their clutch is locked up all the time, either the clutch is bad or there are other issues.

I really dislike getting notified that my FedeX was delivered.... yet there is no package at my house....

Guaranteed it's on the ground by the mailbox at the end of the road.

I really dislike getting notified that my FedeX was delivered.... yet there is no package at my house....

My Fing mail man ships my stuff back to sender because he is too fing lazy to drive up the long drive to my gate.....just put on tracking site, cust. moved no forwarding address....

Same here, but blessed to be able to see my mail box, seems like every since I put chat down they bring it up the hill to my front porch.

My Fing mail man ships my stuff back to sender because he is too fing lazy to drive up the long drive to my gate.....just put on tracking site, cust. moved no forwarding address....
What a shitshow...

This is not "Delivered" fkrs

Yeah, they don't know if it's a $2 toy or a $7000 antique ..

Bastages

20240326_131803.jpg

20240326_131815.jpg

-
Back