Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Here is a bad start to a honeymoon.
Most of you know my daughter got married five years ago and did not really have time for a honeymoon. well Sunday they went to Jamacia. The plane to start with was in bad turbulence the whole ride and over pressurized. They both got the effects of that. OK they land check in to the inclusive resort in Jamacia. Nice place right? Have lunch she gets mussels Few hours later food poisoning she comes down with. Great. So they get a suit with a Jacuzzi in it fill it and guess what turn it on and the dam thing is spraying water for a jet ten feet across the room. Call the desk, they look at it tell them sorry nothing they can do about it and wont give them another room or towels. WTF? That was day one. Should be interesting.

Last edited:
Here is a bad start to a honeymoon.
Most of you know my daughter got married five years ago and did not really have time for a honeymoon. whel Sunday they went to Jamacia. The plane to start with was in bad turbulence the whole ride and over pressurized. They both got the effects of that. OK they land check in to the inclusive resort in Jamacia. Nice place right? Have lunch she gets mussels Few hours later food poisoning she comes down with. Great. So they get a suit with a Jacuzzi in it fill it and guess what turn it on and the dam thing is spraying water for a jet ten feet across the room. Call the desk, they look at it tell them sorry nothing they can do about it and wont give them another room or towels. WTF? That was day one. Should be interesting.
That’s awful. I really hope the rest of the trip is better for her.

So Steph is going to work I guess. What's your plan for today Ray
Not sure. Nothing pressing as of now. Was going to take her to the Burg then look at the shelter for another dog but she is going to go with Rons wife so that frees me up. Looks like I have 20 distributors coming today UPS just older cores I bought as a lot prob ID ing them. Prob take a while all are pre 50's.

1712135205216.png

Made some Asian noodles for lunch today with a little twist. Fried up some bacon and fried a hamburger that I cut up and put in. It was pretty dang good..

PXL_20240403_062723068.jpg

I don't know what I'm doing up at 5 am! I was having a stupid dream I didn't want to be in any more. LOL

I don't know what I'm doing up at 5 am! I was having a stupid dream I didn't want to be in any more. LOL
Dang Mike, I get up earlier in Vietnam than I do at home in America. Here I get up about 4:00 a.m. so I can get her to aerobics class. Then I go work out myself at the park by the river. In America. I usually wake up around 6:00 a.m. and get my workout in. Actually this whole situation helps me here in Vietnam. I tell them I don't want to go out and drink and be drunk late because I get up early. Now. I'm trying to make excuses. Lol

-
Back