Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The back hoe was one of the best decisions I ever made. I have done enough work for others to pay for it almost

The back hoe was one of the best decisions I ever made. I have done enough work for others to pay for it almost
That's good because that is one expensive implement, would have added thousands of dollars to my Kubota L2501 and that's for a little one

Well gotta get to work, yesterday some vandal torched one of our utlility poles and of course we had fiber on it, my co-worker responded and rerouted it to restore circuits, I was drinking beer and eating mussels, they musta known cause they didn't call me : ) Have a Great Day All!

I can't remember but it was either 6 or 8 thousand. It was all a crazy deal with a motorcycle involved

So, I guess I lucked out. Last full day before I go to Saigon meet airplane. Only a very small get-together here tonight . But ...Oh My... look at the food.
PXL_20240520_121624063.MP.jpg

Mine has the frame that goes most of the way up the frame of the tractor (Not the 3 point hitch type) a couple of bolts worked out and stripped the holes and one broke off. (result of poor preventative maintenance) So now I have to repair

They are much smaller than American women. They usually have very beautiful legs. Sometimes their chests are small, but sometimes they are not. Their skin is softer than a baby's ***.. and they take much better care of their men than women in America. Lol. Kkkkkkk..

OK I see you are side tracking my question how much crab you get for your dong there?
The crabs are relatively inexpensive here. But mostly you only see the females. I don't know what they do with the male crabs. As you know in America we harbor the male crabs over the female crabs. A kilo of crabs here in Vietnam where I live is about eight bucks. Hope that answers your question. However, these were not crabs. These were lobsters...

The crabs are relatively inexpensive here. But mostly you only see the females. I don't know what they do with the male crabs. As you know in America we harbor the male crabs over the female crabs. A kilo of crabs here in Vietnam where I live is about eight bucks. Hope that answers your question. However, these were not crabs. These were lobsters...
They have claws so to me they are crabs! Stripers love them!

Time for me to hit the hay. Tomorrow morning. I will get up one last time and go work out at the local park. Leave here tomorrow around 2:00 p.m. to go to the airport. Should be a good morning

-
Back