Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's Salty Saturday!

saltpinupIV.jpg

Good morning :D

Morning folks. Arrived at the show mid afternoon yesterday. It rained most of the way up. Good thing Joe trailered my car. It was a comfortable ride for us 4 in his Ram and his old trailer pulls like a dream. 14 mpg average. Met up with a group of FABO folks in the lobby. Haven't said hello to all of them yet. It looks like the weather will be nice today and am hoping for a fun day and night.
1000011111.jpg

1000011115.jpg

Morning folks. Arrived at the show mid afternoon yesterday. It rained most of the way up. Good thing Joe trailered my car. It was a comfortable ride for us 4 in his Ram and his old trailer pulls like a dream. 14 mpg average. Met up with a group of FABO folks in the lobby. Haven't said hello to all of them yet. It looks like the weather will be nice today and am hoping for a fun day and night. View attachment 1716256960

View attachment 1716256961
Sounds like a good time with more to come, keep the pics coming please!

Gonna hopefully get my axle welded in after work... then it's time to start getting the seats/seatbelts in.. then see if the damn thing moves :)

That guy on the local news had bad info. I just looked at VSFB homepage about the Minutemen launches that were broadcast to take place this morning. The USAF says the launches are on 6/4 and 6/6. Newsman way off. :soapbox:

Gotta hit the road, stopped to buy a used Olympic bench press bar yesterday on way back from wedding, saw a decent weight bench but no room for it in the Stinger so going back with the Burb.

Morning. Military Retirement briefing number 1 today. Cant believe I’m hearing that “R” is word . Was never planned, just kind of stayed

Also if you still have college benefits you want to transfer to your kids have to do it while still in. Ask me how I know that!!!!~!~!!!~!

Also print out your current points statement and all the awards and schools you have been to. Used to be VMET? Make sure that it shows 20 GOOD years.

DD 214 make sure you have them all or get certified copies.

Last edited:
Also if you still have college benefits you want to transfer to your kids have to do it while still in. Ask me how I know that!!!!~!~!!!~!

Also print out your current points statement and all the awards and schools you have been to. Used to be VMET? Make sure that it shows 20 GOOD years.

DD 214 make sure you have them all or get certified copies.
Yep done did that. I don’t have any Ed benefits left. Plus now, you have to be 4 years from retirement to do it and have to be under certain chapters, I don’t qualify.

-
Back