Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yard work completed and the truck is washed and waxed.

Pulled a few strawberries for dessert tonight

20240601_142657.jpg

rear axle back in and welded up... still not happy with it, when i set it up i had -6* down.. when i got done it's -2ish.. which gives me a 4* total angle which isn't great but would work.. I'm gonna pull the drive shaft tomorrow and triple check at the yoke. I don't trust the other places i'm measuring.
This is why I made mine adjustable, I can go from 10 degree down to degree up before any binding

rear axle back in and welded up... still not happy with it, when i set it up i had -6* down.. when i got done it's -2ish.. which gives me a 4* total angle which isn't great but would work.. I'm gonna pull the drive shaft tomorrow and triple check at the yoke. I don't trust the other places i'm measuring.
Tough to get a good place to check, would think it would run better with that angle, good luck!

Back from the show. Time for a shower and then a few toddies in the parking lot.
1000011121.jpg

Got gas and was cruising home and another Studebaker guy was out in his yard. So i popped in. His looks to be in better shape than mine was. But untouched in 20 years.

K.. 4 hours of drumming and my *** is sore :( not enough padding in the world beats old age

It's annoying that something the important is just blasted through.
“Command doesn’t want us taking anyone away from their units for two days to thoroughly brief this information “

My response to that two star:

“Sir, it’s that very attitude that kills retention and lowers recruiting but you do you”

“Command doesn’t want us taking anyone away from their units for two days to thoroughly brief this information “

My response to that two star:

“Sir, it’s that very attitude that kills retention and lowers recruiting but you do you”
Don't get me started on G.O. transitions

Like I said, none of them have ever retired so they don't GAF

-
Back