Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1717324873383.png

Wow thats serious.
My old partner and I bought it around 1984 at a machine shop show in Atlantic City. Paid 9k for it then. We used it in the Parts Store to turn drums, rotors and flywheels for customers until 2001, when I sold the Stores to Carquest. They didn't want it. Bought it from them for $200.....:lol:

My old partner and I bought it around 1984 at a machine shop show in Atlantic City. Paid 9k for it then. We used it in the Parts Store to turn drums, rotors and flywheels for customers until 2001, when I sold the Stores to Carquest. They didn't want it. Bought it from them for $200.....:lol:
score. Something I have always wanted but takes up alot of room and have two around here to use if needed.

Hey I got one for you I see alot of threads on needing a swedge cutter for taking drums off of front hubs. Hell we just put the lug nuts on flush with the end of the stud and hit them with a BFH and they popped right out then to re install them turn the lug over with a washer so the flat side is toward the hub and impact drive them in. Then cut the drum. That was the norm. Ever do that? Never a issue. Mentioned that was getting hate mail!

Hey I got one for you I see alot of threads on needing a swedge cutter for taking drums off of front hubs. Hell we just put the lug nuts on flush with the end of the stud and hit them with a BFH and they popped right out then to re install them turn the lug over with a washer so the flat side is toward the hub and impact drive them in. Then cut the drum. That was the norm. Ever do that? Never a issue. Mentioned that was getting hate mail!
I always used an air cut off tool, very carefully around the studs to cut down the swedge. They come right off that way. With the new drum on, the wheel will hold it tight to the hub....

Rent a billy should come by today get some more dist training. He is a good canidate for this stuff.

Good morning everyone. Waaay too much to backread. Had a great time at MITP, seeing everyone and meeting new people. Heading home around 9.

20240601_180120.jpg

20240601_174848.jpg

20240601_174411.jpg

Screenshot_20240601-133022_Messages.jpg

Dual batteries and solar panels. I need to buy an inverter. Is 2000 watt enough to watch TV and crock pot?

-
Back