Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Get an early v8 setup. Don't rube Goldberg it. They are around...
I have one (thanks Wolfie) just need the floor pivot for the pedal

20240602_181137.jpg

Cut grass. All of it. Kim was trimming,best friend Ron was on my riding mower and i was on the Kubota with the 3pt mower. 4 hours. Som of it was 30” high.

I can't believe it's been two yeas since I took 66 to Carlisle. Time sure flys
Can you believe it’s been 5 years since I went to Carlisle and got blamed for you buying that Plymouth convertible first haha?!

I just discovered I do not have current insurance card in dart. Nothing like waiting till last minute. I can call tomorrow. Grundy car is insured..

spent a few hours today and get the seats in the car, fixed a bunch of little **** and actually pulled it out under power for the first time and cleaned/mopped the garage... i'm tired... Car doesn't feel right, i'll have a lot to iron out. Like no brakes... Exhaust is much better out of the garage\

Oh.. and with the u-bolts torqued properly the springs finally settled and it's looking like i will have to do some clearancing... but at least the rear end moves now

I'm probably wrong but I'm pretty sure the floor pivot and the pedal are different 6 and 8 cyl.

There's something

Do you think the pedal just bolted to the floor? That's what this looks like

I pulled the parts numbers out of the book. Going to see if anyone is doing them.

Looks like they used a torch to make the holes for the other pedal

17173707715962559272383929409806.jpg

17173708282793129649138101554452.jpg

Reminds me of CR.
Going to bed early I almost had to swim home. LOL
Oh no. Too much rain this weekend. It was a dry trip for us..I have been napping since I came home. Just pooped from all the fun.

There's something

Do you think the pedal just bolted to the floor? That's what this looks like

I pulled the parts numbers out of the book. Going to see if anyone is doing them.

Looks like they used a torch to make the holes for the other pedal

View attachment 1716257475

View attachment 1716257476
Some shade tree mechanic had their hands in there.
The pivot plate should bolt thru the floor. Pedal mounts on that and pivot pin locks it together. For some reason though I believe the pedals are different.

-
Back