Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Some shade tree mechanic had their hands in there.
The pivot plate should bolt thru the floor. Pedal mounts on that and pivot pin locks it together. For some reason though I believe the pedals are different.
Pedal I have is smooth on the back with just the hole for the pin/ bracket.

Some shade tree mechanic had their hands in there.
The pivot plate should bolt thru the floor. Pedal mounts on that and pivot pin locks it together. For some reason though I believe the pedals are different.
Did I mention that the cable was held into the pedal by 3 wraps of electrical tape. And they used a lug nut as a spacer behind the support bracket?

Why I went to this.

20230822_072743.jpg

And now thundershowers. Rain expected all week. Glad i/we got all the grass cut.

See that one looks like it would ride Ok and there is a lip on the ends to keep it locked on. Just not sure about length.
I am pretty sure there is a difference between the 8 and 6 cylinder pedals
It looks like it is wider then a a body pedal.....

How did you get blamed? I pointed it out to him when we drove by it! :rofl:
I have no idea. I was blamed by a certain poster who’s no longer on this thread. Which is what started the drama between him and I. I had zero idea until after it was done and I logged into nasty grams for it

@64 AAR Valiant

Wolfie, does the pedal plate go behind the heater box? Trying to figure out the alignment. The natural spot will move the opening for the cable about 3" to the left, and that seems to be wrong

-
Back