Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
When we built we had those french doors put on the lake side onto the deck and steps down in case my mother ever decided she wanted to move in with us. There's a door into the bedroom not pictured

Usually i'm ok after a few hours.. just sucks going through it. This one isn't too bad so far
Friend told me had a friend that had one "drop" or move or whatever they do, he was driving on the freeway before that happened, wrecked tho

Time for work/Monday, short week tho as Halibut trip is this week although the captain moved it again, fishing Friday now vice Thursday so 1/2 day PTO Thursday to take ferry over to Seiku. Have a Great Day All!

Morning
445568664_10161221117715821_526210024631479336_n.jpg
Have to love them Oilers !

Car passing by on interstate waving and calling my name. It was your son and his girl. It was good to meet them
Son really enjoyed talking with everyone and wants to come again next year.
Just finished cleaning out my car. Rained so hard on the way home I had to pull off the road from not being able to see.

That’s on my list to do today. Move a car out and put boat away, clean and put pickup in its spot. I think Scott, Jim, keith, and I won an award

Wife had a couple bad ones. Did blasting, attempted retrieval and once surgery through her back... Now when she thinks she has one, takes Disolvatol. Been able to pass them relatively easy with it.
Ordered a bottle of basically the same stuff with good review (will show up faster and cheaper) seems it works on gall stones too.. mine are soo big the doctor told me to not even worry bout them as they could never pass.. that stuff is supposed to work on them also

Wife had a couple bad ones. Did blasting, attempted retrieval and once surgery through her back... Now when she thinks she has one, takes Disolvatol. Been able to pass them relatively easy with it.
Disolvatol. Love the name. I wonder if the Hispanics have many stones with all the lemon and lime they drink?

Good morning everyone. I did not get to back read; did I miss anything good? I hope everyone had a good time at MITP.
It was a busy but productive weekend here. I was able to finish off some of the interior in the dart. I still need to put a few trim pieces back on and swap out the dash pad, but the seats, sail panels, headliner, new speakers and package tray are done.
interior before 1.jpg
interior 1.jpg
interior before 2.jpg
interior before 3.jpg
interior 3.jpg
headliner.jpg
interior 2.jpg

That’s on my list to do today. Move a car out and put boat away, clean and put pickup in its spot. I think Scott, Jim, keith, and I won an award
I would guess you guys would you all had some nice cars and trucks, and that boat was sweet.

Good morning everyone. I did not get to back read; did I miss anything good? I hope everyone had a good time at MITP.
It was a busy but productive weekend here. I was able to finish off some of the interior in the dart. I still need to put a few trim pieces back on and swap out the dash pad, but the seats, sail panels, headliner, new speakers and package tray are done.
View attachment 1716257705View attachment 1716257706View attachment 1716257707View attachment 1716257709View attachment 1716257708View attachment 1716257713View attachment 1716257710
Nice work Steph....Looks like you are a Pro....... :thumbsup:

View attachment 1716257705View attachment 1716257706View attachment 1716257707View attachment 1716257709View attachment 1716257708View attachment 1716257713View attachment 1716257710
Nice job Steph.

Good morning everyone. Laundry and mow grass today. Should wash all the bugs off the Demon. Supposed to rain most of the week starting this aft. Time to get some stuff done. I see Bigfoots N Mopars video'd my car.

Looks great.

Looks fantastic

Thanks, but there was definitely a lot of cursing going on, along with mistakes and redo's along the way.
If that was your first shot at interior, I think it looks pretty damn good..... :thumbsup:
I did all the interior on the 68 GTS I restored. Was a challenge, but turned out good. I will also do the interior on my 70 Cuda.....

Good morning everyone. Laundry and mow grass today. Should wash all the bugs off the Demon. Supposed to rain most of the week starting this aft. Time to get some stuff done. I see Bigfoots N Mopars video'd my car.

I sure liked the lace on your hood, one of the best I've seen.

-
Back