Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Appears that the Larceny bottle suffered some leakage between the two photos
Not between the 2 pics above but it was the favorite. It's one to buy and then buy an extra. I think we could have killed that bottle off pretty easy but there was many others to try.

I don't know where you were. I saw you a dozen times on Saturday but didn't get a time to chat.
I was out looking at cars a lot. I was around the tent around 1, friend Steve called me said guy had some questions about my car and walked away for a bit. Must have been a longer bit than I thought.

Have a safe trip home Dave.
Had to bail on the parking lot antics early. We left at 4;30 in the morning for home. Dum thing to do, 75 all the way home fuel stops only and got home at 8:30. I just shut the truck off and went inside, as I was just beat.
Good time at the show, put a face to a name for a lot of just good people.

I do need to do that show again the parking lot hangout and shooting the breeze was the best part.

Had to bail on the parking lot antics early. We left at 4;30 in the morning for home. Dum thing to do, 75 all the way home fuel stops only and got home at 8:30. I just shut the truck off and went inside, as I was just beat.
Good time at the show, put a face to a name for a lot of just good people.
That was a fast trip.

So!! going through my goodiee bag of **** I got from MITP, can anyone tell me :wtf: is this for.

IMG_20240603_125853095_HDR.jpg

-
Back