Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yeah, it's a good deal... rich area too.. prolly been sitting from a dead project. Whats funny is i can't get a 360 block for less than that here
I have a complete 360magnum that I am not using if you are looking for one

I have a complete 360magnum that I am not using if you are looking for one
Thanks, not looking that hard right now, will find something local... hoping a LA roller pops up eventually, but that's next year stuff

Yeah, it's a good deal... rich area too.. prolly been sitting from a dead project. Whats funny is i can't get a 360 block for less than that here
Not many people want a 413. They’re kind of like the 318 poly but of the big blocks. Custom pistons usually

Not many people want a 413. They’re kind of like the 318 poly but of the big blocks. Custom pistons usually
Nothing wrong with a 413. They used them in a lot of applications and even were Max Wedge cars. Predecessor to the 426 and 440

Nothing wrong with a 413. They used them in a lot of applications and even were Max Wedge cars. Predecessor to the 426 and 440
Oh I know. And I have a confirmed 413 max wedge block, block only. Rusty and likely not ever savable. But it’s AAQA, notched bores, and all the rest of the markings.

Just saying, MOST guys/gals pass on the 413, for whatever reason. Often time, it’s cited about lack of pistons , which I don’t think they really look at it fully.

Thanks, not looking that hard right now, will find something local... hoping a LA roller pops up eventually, but that's next year stuff
What’s funny is back in 07/08 when I had my 74 chargers, I couldn’t give a small block ANYTHING away. Even the vaulted 340s back then weren’t being much. Big blocks though were worth a fortune. Now it seems to have flipped for whatever the reason.

6 hours @Mopar Tim should be closing in on
1717520626146.png

in Phx about now :p :lol:

I think Tim said he camps out in NM tonight. I backreaded bout 4 days and dint see anything regarding the whole trip.
Thanks. Ya that's what I was looking for. @Mopar Tim, what's your route for this trip. Are you getting close to me here in Iowa and are you heading east to Hoppy's?

Two hillbillies walk into a restaurant. While having a bite to eat, they talk about their moonshine operation.

Suddenly, a woman at a nearby table, who is eating a sandwich, begins to cough.
After a minute or so, it becomes apparent that she is in real distress. One of the hillbillies looks at her and says, Kin ya swallar?'
The woman shakes her head no. Then he asks, 'Kin ya breathe?'
The woman ...begins to turn blue, and shakes her head no.

The hillbilly walks over to the woman, lifts up her dress, yanks down her drawers, and quickly gives her right butt cheek a lick with his tongue.

The woman is so shocked that she has a violent spasm, and the obstruction flies out of her mouth.As she begins to breathe again, the Hillbilly walks slowly back to his table. His partner says, 'Ya know, I'd heerd of that there 'Hind Lick Maneuver' but I ain't niver seed nobody do it!'

Timeless classic, that Hinie Lick Manuver joke.

What’s funny is back in 07/08 when I had my 74 chargers, I couldn’t give a small block ANYTHING away. Even the vaulted 340s back then weren’t being much. Big blocks though were worth a fortune. Now it seems to have flipped for whatever the reason.
Yeah, it's insane... 318's are 300-500 which isn't bad.. 360s if you find them are like 800+ for swamp blocks.. a magnum shows up now and then for a decent price (350-500) but i want LA oiling..

Took everything out of my trunk on the Scamp making sure I didn't have a puddle of water in it after all the rain over the weekend.
I never paid much attention to the spare tire as it's in good shape. Montgomery words tire. I think I better change it for a newer tire.

Took everything out of my trunk on the Scamp making sure I didn't have a puddle of water in it after all the rain over the weekend.
I never paid much attention to the spare tire as it's in good shape. Montgomery words tire. I think I better change it for a newer tire.
Find another of similar vintage and size, put them both on the rear, hit the line lock, and let 'em burn :steering: :eek::D:lol:

NWS finally got their website functioning today. We got 81° for 10 minutes before it cooled to 79° :lol: Tim may have had some luck, none of the places I checked on the AZ interstates have reached 100° today. :thumbsup:

-
Back