Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I made my mind up 24 years ago when I sold my businesses. My garage at the house will have a lift. If I did not have this lift here, I probably would not be doing any of the restoration work that I do on my own cars or helping my people from my church from being taken advantage of. The lift makes all of the difference....
ABsolutely!

I don't have a building for a lift and at my age it's too late to start down that road. We should have moved to a acreage years ago and I could have had a shop. It didn't happen so there you have it.
Yes Mike, My age is also being advanced. My tenant has voiced a desire to actually buy this house. If I can work out a deal with her where she buys the house and I rent back the garage and the apartment above it for, say 10 years. Really great for me.....

Yes Mike, My age is also being advanced. My tenant has voiced a desire to actually buy this house. If I can work out a deal with her where she buys the house and I rent back the garage and the apartment above it for, say 10 years. Really great for me.....
That sounds like a plan. It looks like a nice place and for you, you're only here in the states during the summer. (lucky dog)

I made my mind up 24 years ago when I sold my businesses. My garage at the house will have a lift. If I did not have this lift here, I probably would not be doing any of the restoration work that I do on my own cars or helping my people from my church from being taken advantage of. The lift makes all of the difference....
I'm looking for a good used one around here.

I don't have a building for a lift and at my age it's too late to start down that road. We should have moved to a acreage years ago and I could have had a shop. It didn't happen so there you have it.
Hard to move when you have such a nice home like you have.

Just spent a couple of hours watching the Herb McCandless documetary on youtube... what a great story.

I got a Mantis tiller for free and I put a new carb and spark plug in it and it works great. I use the good 2 cycle oil and it started the 3rd pull this year and didn't skip a beat.View attachment 1716259675
I have kept with premix ethanol free 50:1 . Huge difference on initial season starts prime/choke/ maybe 2 pulls.

Had to drag out and clean up my 92 D250 Cummins the other day to move some things for my wife's friend. Noticed when I came home when I hit the brakes it was pulling hard to the right. Got home and parked it and there was smoke coming from the left front wheel. Heat smoke. I'm assuming the left front caliper was locked or maybe crusty from sitting for 4 months. I just drove it a couple of miles and seems okay now. Hopefully I don't have to change the caliper on the driver side.
My power wagon would do that. Long drive and brake starts smoking.whack caliper with hammer and it cleared up. Phenolic piston, worn and would **** in the bore (i know,lol)
Replaced caliper and it was all good.

Serviced the Scamp this morning after the trip to MITP. A bit over 1,000 miles total. I change the fluid in the Gear Vendor every 1,000 miles just because it only takes a bit less than a quart and I'm not pushing my luck.
My gearvedors is 9 years old. Maybe I should check it.

Got some work done,chevelle out of shop and tucked away.
Did a bunch of plug welding on studebaker box floor. Stood it up and will weld braces tomorrow. Build mini tubs and paint underside then its ready to bolt on.
Headache is relentless though.
Im done for the day.

Ray, I think we have the same artist.

IMG_3107.jpeg

I traded a couple old coins for it.
Worth $300.00
The coins may not have been cold , but they were hard.

-
Back