Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
He was a thing. Shock Jock preceding Howard Stern
Yeah, Actually he was on at the same time as Stern. Stern hated him, and he hated Stern. Greaseman did himself in by saying too many controversial things, politically and racially. Stern had better backing and more money behind him. Stern couldn't lick Greasmans boots though. The Grease was the King....

We had Mark & Brian on KLOS
1718061243843.png

I knew my day was going to go bad if I didn't get some Mark & Brian in the AM :lol:
After I came up here to work on the Shuttle Launch Complex at Vandenberg I found one spot
right in front of the job next to the beach where I could get the FM signal :lol:
They did a song called "Oriental Drivers"
Holy smokes! That twisted a whole buncha tails in LA :lol:

Yeah, Actually he was on at the same time as Stern. Stern hated him, and he hated Stern. Greaseman did himself in by saying too many controversial things, politically and racially. Stern had better backing and more money behind him. Stern couldn't lick Greasmans boots though. The Grease was the King....
Stern was lucky that satellite service picked him up. I remember him as the drive time guy on WNBC in New York

Evening from Bowling Green, linking up with Tim in the morning. Here our 5 star accommodations

IMG_4704.jpeg

So I order qty12 2x4s and go pick them up. They toss em in the truck and I head home. I get home and 10 of the 12 are edge cuts? WTF? The lumber today is dismal at best.

View attachment 1716260969
Put em up on marketplace “rustic lumber” should get 2x what you paid :lol:
I have 60 or so 14 footers in dry storage that are real nice. Thinking about building a spray booth.

Morning!
Think a storm is brewing here.
Wind suddenly came up and rain started.

Good morning everyone. Worked in the yard last night. Shoveling rock so I can get some better grading. Damn I am paying for it. Lower back/hip area is going out.

-
Back