Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I hit walmart at 6am... no pesky humans to deal with
There's a local butchery... I need to check out.

Farmer's Daughter

I go there for their hamburger at lunch... it is AMAZING

Screenshot_20240614_081754_Brave.jpg

My sister always goes shopping at like 3:30 then bitches bout people and traffic... get up earlier..
Glad I live here, no traffic to deal with. I try and do my shopping on weekdays so people that work during the week don't have to put up with old farts like me on weekend shopping.

In my neighborhood the Farmers Daughter has more than hamburger at lunch
I think the guys that bought it kept the name as a goof. They're probably in their 30s... country hipsters... The shop was one of those country craft primitives places with the name Farmers Daughter. Cheaper to just keep the signage

Weekends are crazy here because of the lake
Good time to stay home. I live about a quarter mile from a lake and during the week on a nice day I'll drive the old truck over and bag me up a lunch and a beer and just vegetate for an hour or so.

I wonder if that poor excuse for a track manager at the speedway addressed any of the issues I noticed last weekend? Still tryin' to figger out where the scale for the racers went, used to be in the infield and easy to access. So many divisions have to weigh after their events. Probly be some outa town Sprinters rollin' in tonight.

-
Back