Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

TIKE!

hope you guys have a good weekend...
1718361295861.jpeg

Sunday headed down to meet up for Seahawks tickets, Giants game. Will do transfer on phone since has to be that way these days, paper tickets are a thing of the past. Buying 4 tics, taking wife, son and his GF who has never seen an NFL game, should be fun. Face value on the tics, rare to find that so I'm driving to them

Studebaker is on the hoist, need to drag welder into shop and finish fixing the mess. With the box back on i can at least switch off and start making lights work. And figure out why the scan tool wont communicate. Likely means i need to get at the computer to find a circuit i didnt connect. Or power. Or ground…one thing i didnt test when i was wrapping stuff up.

Studebaker is on the hoist, need to drag welder into shop and finish fixing the mess. With the box back on i can at least switch off and start making lights work. And figure out why the scan tool wont communicate. Likely means i need to get at the computer to find a circuit i didnt connect. Or power. Or ground…one thing i didnt test when i was wrapping stuff up.
Good luck, hopefully it's not too hard to figure out

Good luck, hopefully it's not too hard to figure out
Just researching, 95 is the obdI/obdII transition. Many scanners wont communicate. Its obd1 with the obd11 data port. My try my old MAC TaskMaster. First i will replace the broken sensor.

Just researching, 95 is the obdI/obdII transition. Many scanners wont communicate. Its obd1 with the obd11 data port. My try my old MAC TaskMaster. First i will replace the broken sensor.
Did a quick read on that, saw a 2008 looked like it could do a bit of diagnostics, good luck

Morning. Gonna try to fix my leak and top off the gear oil and pray I didn’t destroy the rear gears. Then head to power tour.
Track opens at noon and I’m just an hour away. So nice got time luckily

I tell the wife my work gives us June 19th off, my mistake because she comes back with "Good then you can go to Costco with me"

So it hit me this morning. Tim could have finished the tour in his truck. We could have stayed at Nashville overnight, driven to Louisville via the route, I’m only 45-50 minutes north of Louisville, we could have parked the dart nice and safe at my place and then hopped back down to Louisville. Sob why didn’t I think of that :BangHead:

So it hit me this morning. Tim could have finished the tour in his truck. We could have stayed at Nashville overnight, driven to Louisville via the route, I’m only 45-50 minutes north of Louisville, we could have parked the dart nice and safe at my place and then hopped back down to Louisville. Sob why didn’t I think of that :BangHead:
Because when you get hit in the face with Bull chit it is hard to see clearly

-
Back