Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yeah.. i'm on soup.. pregresso tomato basil is really good so i don't mind.. i did make the mistake of eating 2 eggs for lunch... what a fool i am, ended up on the floor for a bit :) pain all gone for now at least. so no complaints.
Hope it gets better soon.

Guess i should go outside for a bit. Think i will coup de grass

So I know it's Sacrilegious, but I'm always up to try new things.

View attachment 1716262136
Ray I drove semi for 3 years delivering organic and fake meat to 500 costumers on my route from Oregon to Minnesota. Long story short I'd be eating a tweaky sipping on coffee and smoking a cigarette offloading organic food to costumers once a month.
I got nothing but **** from all the women telling me I was a heathen from eating devils' food and smoking fire from hell. And they we're getting holy water blessed by a Rabi!

Yeah.. i'm on soup.. pregresso tomato basil is really good so i don't mind.. i did make the mistake of eating 2 eggs for lunch... what a fool i am, ended up on the floor for a bit :) pain all gone for now at least. so no complaints.
I add stewed tomatoes to Progresso Creamey Tomato soups.
Regular, Italian , or Mexican. Gives the soup some Body

Ray I drove semi for 3 years delivering organic and fake meat to 500 costumers on my route from Oregon to Minnesota. Long story short I'd be eating a tweaky sipping on coffee and smoking a cigarette offloading organic food to costumers once a month.
I got nothing but **** from all the women telling me I was a heathen from eating devils' food and smoking fire from hell. And they we're getting holy water blessed by a Rabi!
Now that's funny.

Now that's funny.

Jackslaps don't think about how it got there... whether it's a diesel truck driven by a smokin' drinkin' meat eater or conflict minerals ..

Lalalalalalalalal.... I'm not listening

My daughter doing the quality control on the Griffen Lunar lander. I have now idea yet on WTF it will land on. Kids never tell the old man anything.

-5454786257766000552.jpg

Last I heard she was just a quality control person with a hard on for, " You best get it right or I'll beat the **** out of you"
She loves skydiving and giving me a bad time.
OK, so ++ on the skydiving. Gravity is the bestest amusement park ride EVER.

My daughter has parts she designed roaming around in Space ... so that's cool

It was a good time working at South Vandenberg AFB in NASA's presence. Kinda funny those NASA engineers as educated as they are used to get some really odd "how in the f#$% did he do that?" looks on their faces after some of the things I would do with the equipment I was operating. :lol:

I love it when I can answer Mopar questions for my buddy Joe. He called a few influential guys in the hobby and didn't get an answer. I figured it out for him. Could a 70 Super Bee have the M31 (Body Belt Mld. option) I found the answer on the Hamtramck site. The answer is yes. The M31 option was available on all "Coronet" models, standard on convertibles but not available on 4 door or station wagons. 2 door models only. The E in the chart means "extra" or optional to order. Those moldings are at the top of the door skin and on the top of the quarter just below the door and quarter glass.
1718328732493.png

-
Back