Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
They love it. Amber has been competing for 13 years now. It’s her last year to compete with the team since she graduates college in December.
This is Wyatt’s 3rd year

I blasted the pigeons at the range one time. I did well too. Had a ball. Realized afterwards that it would become a very expensive hobby. My spouse was not into me having expensive hobbies :lol:

I blasted the pigeons at the range one time. I did well too. Had a ball. Realized afterwards that it would become a very expensive hobby. My spouse was not into me having expensive hobbies :lol:
It’s definitely not cheap. Luckily the place the kids shoot at covers the cost of their clays and doesn’t charge them to practice. They will also let them use a rental gun at no cost. They just needs to purchase shells or reload if they choose.

It’s definitely not cheap. Luckily the place the kids shoot at covers the cost of their clays and doesn’t charge them to practice. They will also let them use a rental gun at no cost. They just needs to purchase shells or reload if they choose.
When I had access to the Family Farm, before my Divorce, We would go over there and shoot a couple 2 or 3 a times a year. Had the clay slinger mounted on an old tire and rim. Drop the tailgate of the truck and go at it...... :thumbsup:

I also used to hunt Ducks on the Patuxent River with my late Father in Law...Used to take my Chocolate Lab "Gunner" with us to retrieve the bounty. Gunner was a GREAT Friend for 13 years. Sadly he past away two years ago. :( I also used to hunt Geese in the winter time at the Farm. Had about 50 decoys I kept in the barn for such occasions. Gunner would never fail to retrieve my kills....
019.JPG

Wheels balanced on soobahwoo, and now contemplating my choices. Dropped box back on to the Studebaker. Should i bolt it down, and wire lights? Or, continue with mess i made on the driver’s side? Thinking fix the mess first.

So, what did I accomplish today. hmmmmm it was Friday at work for me. Had a 2 hour meeting, inspected a crankshaft and bearings...

Oh! and I made some billet aluminum lowering blocks for the Charger to drop the rear another inch...

-
Back