Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Damn, I have no energy today. My legs feel like they weigh a ton.
Hate it when that happens. For years. Thats the daily thing for me. Reminds me, i need to finish cleaning hot tub. I think thats one thing that helps somewhat.

So, what did I accomplish today. hmmmmm it was Friday at work for me. Had a 2 hour meeting, inspected a crankshaft and bearings...

Oh! and I made some billet aluminum lowering blocks for the Charger to drop the rear another inch...
I like your front bumper, that looks sweet. You'll have to send pictures of the rear end lowered.

As we all know, working on an old car, nothing ever goes perfectly. Got the VIN number sticker off of the driver's door on my 70 Cuda the other day. Took a lot of time and not without some minor complications. In the first pic you can see that some of the silver came off from behind the sticker. I bought a silver sharpie, and touched it up. Will be in a safe place until the car is painted and I can reinstall it. How do you all think it looks now?
PXL_20240613_220322828.jpg
PXL_20240613_221411675.jpg

As we all know, working on an old car, nothing ever goes perfectly. Got the VIN number sticker off of the driver's door on my 70 Cuda the other day. Took a lot of time and not without some minor complications. In the first pic you can see that some of the silver came off from behind the sticker. I bought a silver sharpie, and touched it up. Will be in a safe place until the car is painted and I can reinstall it. How do you all think it looks now?View attachment 1716262126View attachment 1716262127
That worked nicely!

Warm out today but nice.... got a little more filler on the car, depending how i feel, might get some guide coat/blocking done this weekend.. starting to run out of excuses to not get this done now :)

As we all know, working on an old car, nothing ever goes perfectly. Got the VIN number sticker off of the driver's door on my 70 Cuda the other day. Took a lot of time and not without some minor complications. In the first pic you can see that some of the silver came off from behind the sticker. I bought a silver sharpie, and touched it up. Will be in a safe place until the car is painted and I can reinstall it. How do you all think it looks now?View attachment 1716262126View attachment 1716262127
Looks good Mitch.

Warm out today but nice.... got a little more filler on the car, depending how i feel, might get some guide coat/blocking done this weekend.. starting to run out of excuses to not get this done now :)
Hope you're feeling better. Dealing with food problems sucks.

Hope you're feeling better. Dealing with food problems sucks.
Yeah.. i'm on soup.. pregresso tomato basil is really good so i don't mind.. i did make the mistake of eating 2 eggs for lunch... what a fool i am, ended up on the floor for a bit :) pain all gone for now at least. so no complaints.

So I know it's Sacrilegious, but I'm always up to try new things.

View attachment 1716262136
Still don't comprehend the crazy desire for non-meat eaters to synthesize something that looks and tastes like meat? They actually were banned for bit...maybe not them.. but one of those... got jammed up by the FDA because of the fake blood goo they were using.

Still don't comprehend the crazy desire for non-meat eaters to synthesize something that looks and tastes like meat? They actually were banned for bit...maybe not them.. but one of those... got jammed up by the FDA because of the fake blood goo they were using.
I think it's to try to get meat eaters to convert if they are on the fence... I could quit meat easily.. just not cheese though

-
Back