Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning and a happy Thursday to everyone.
My grandkids Drone has been busy spraying fields around here and looks like it's been real cost effective for him.

So after the VA yesterday finally got into that hoard of NOS Parts. Tell you what he is a great guy does final restorations on high end cars, not paint just mechanical. Man took 4 hours in his shop, had the VIP in there. Have to go back and get into the two 40" containers he has. Got a few boxes together of stuff, gives me a price told him no I would feel like a thief threw him 200 more. Insane he has been buying dealerships out since the early 70's! No lists just Sort of kind of knows where things are. Love it!

Hot Dang Ice!

1718279388837.png

I need to check my outdoor thermometer sensor. It says 87 but the weather says 74. Have the critter been chewing? :mob: :mob: :rofl:

Just a little chop on that top.
I wish I had a pic of the chop job my body shop buds did on a VW Bug. These guys.
gregneddy.jpg

Ya know the old Meyers Manx fiberglass buggies? Well they chopped the Bug floor pan like 14" shorter for that glass body.
Well Eddie decided he was going to chop a Bug body to fit a floor pan like that. He was successful. A Baja Bug 14" shorter
than normal. He put the VW Bus transaxle in it which gave the back a 4" lift and like 5.13 rear end gears, would climb anything.
They found some farm implement tires
1718283780352.png
like 35 tall and 18 wide, made VW wheels to fit them and to keep the local LEOs happy they made a little
stamp out of copper tubing to melt DOT #s into the tires :lol: . This was Eddie's daily driver :lol: painted in Chrome Yellow.
Not an attention getter at all

Morning fellers and fellet, hooked the brush hog to the tractor and mowed for a couple of hours. Will do a couple more after breakfast and coffee. have about 15-20 more hours to go to finish up. Need to get a bigger brush hog 5ft just don't get it.

-
Back