Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Met up with Terry and Stacy on their way through town and scored these 2.

Larceny B523 from Terry.jpg

Packed it in for the day. Got most of cab corner sorted out. Guess its getting a little filler. Doubled up on my morning dose of pregablin, made for less aggrivation on the legs. Took Fargo for a cruise- to the dump.

I'll just say I've done somewhere between little and nothing today.
Just can't seem to get moving.
I was there Wednesday. I mowed and trimmed both properties and I was pooped last night. I got a good night sleep Nad not even a nap today.

I pulled a filter out of the pond cleaned it put it back. Took maybe 20 minutes. Needed to sit down.
Been like that all day. The air is really heavy maybe that's the issue.

I would hire it done if it were me. ANything more than the 3 M spray can and I'm out.
this is for my truck bed for the 78 that is off the frame and in primer right now. Trying to decide if I should undercoat it or paint it body color before putting back on

Home from shopping and drove the Scamp just for fun. Looks like I'll be cleaning bugs off the frontend tomorrow.
Think it's a steak and baked potato night with some ice cream for dessert. Time for a drink. Cheers all. :thumbsup:

I think since it is off, I would undercoat it......................not sure if it will be a daily driver, if so it will hold up better in winter.

I think since it is off, I would undercoat it......................not sure if it will be a daily driver, if so it will hold up better in winter.
No it’s not gonna be a daily but it could still see some light farm work. Light light

Home from shopping and drove the Scamp just for fun. Looks like I'll be cleaning bugs off the frontend tomorrow.
Think it's a steak and baked potato night with some ice cream for dessert. Time for a drink. Cheers all. :thumbsup:
Cheers to that. I got a couple extras from Terry today so I'm not sad I bottle killed this one a bit ago. Last night we had burgers on the grille, sweet corn, and ice cream with strawberries for desert. How do I top that?

Larceny B523 from Terry.jpg

Larceny bottle kill.jpg

Cheers to that. I got a couple extras from Terry today so I'm not sad I bottle killed this one a bit ago. Last night we had burgers on the grille, sweet corn, and ice cream with strawberries for desert. How do I top that?

View attachment 1716262425

View attachment 1716262426
Sounds good Mike. I should take a class at the local collage on how to cook. I'm not really good at it but I try.
And I need to drink good quality booze, that might help my cooking some.

-
Back