Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning cool down and windy here today and I think tomorrow. Tim, can you modify your exhaust with 2 1/2 collectors to drop out the center section?
I'm going to cut exhaust and use steel clamps to replace. Steel exhaust clamps

Brake job done. Nothing interesting to share. Rear pads all worn evenly right to nothing. Thats rare now. Usually one side is worn right off. And something stuck.

Brake job done. Nothing interesting to share. Rear pads all worn evenly right to nothing. Thats rare now. Usually one side is worn right off. And something stuck.
I understand why they have multi-piston calipers nowdays but what a pain in the azz.

Paving project out on the State road is going well..

Them cats be HOT

20240618_110039.jpg

20240618_101727.jpg

20240618_102040.jpg

20240618_102826.jpg

Grandkids minibike almost done. New pull start and chain, tires fixed and fenders bent somewhat straight. Need a new air filter and muffler. How the heck they ripped the muffler off is beyond me. Minibike came stock with a 2.5 HP engine and upgraded it a few years ago to a 6 HP engine. :thumbsup: Throttle is set for just above an idle so it has plenty of toque but not a lot of speed.

IMG_20240618_134258538_HDR.jpg

Grandkids minibike almost done. New pull start and chain, tires fixed and fenders bent somewhat straight. Need a new air filter and muffler. How the heck they ripped the muffler off is beyond me. Minibike came stock with a 2.5 HP engine and upgraded it a few years ago to a 6 HP engine. :thumbsup: Throttle is set for just above an idle so it has plenty of toque but not a lot of speed.

View attachment 1716264190
Looks like fun but I'm too big for it now.

City board meeting tonight and wearing my I'm an *** hole Tee shirt. Last meeting for me I'm done.

View attachment 1716264190
Way to go Papa !:thumbsup::steering:

-
Back