Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Fred!

@Frodee or anyone

These dents puzzle me.... and looks like some sort of fiberglass cap that runs from the visor all the way around to where the bed meets the cab?

BB 3-pedal shortbed

Screenshot_20240702_200500_Facebook~2.jpg

Screenshot_20240702_200423_Facebook~2.jpg

Screenshot_20240702_200410_Facebook~2.jpg

Lord help us but it is kinda looking like I am going to be @ZMan67S arm candy for Carlisle trip. To the several of you on here who have seen the resulting poor decisions when we hang out unsupervised. Please pray for us. Jodi said perhaps we can stay out of jail for a start. But you know what they say about a true Brother, ya can’t call him to come get ya outa jail cause he is sitting beside ya! Once we get the trip route sorted out we will then see how many strip clubs, gun shops, liquor stores and Harley shops are between here and there. I think we can make it in 6-8 days! We better leave tomorrow or we will miss the whole show!

Lord help us but it is kinda looking like I am going to be @ZMan67S arm candy for Carlisle trip. To the several of you on here who have seen the resulting poor decisions when we hang out unsupervised. Please pray for us. Jodi said perhaps we can stay out of jail for a start. But you know what they say about a true Brother, ya can’t call him to come get ya outa jail cause he is sitting beside ya! Once we get the trip route sorted out we will then see how many strip clubs, gun shops, liquor stores and Harley shops are between here and there. I think we can make it in 6-8 days! We better leave tomorrow or we will miss the whole show!
I'm suprised your wives would let you two hoodlums go together. :rofl:

-
Back