Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hagerty is $620 a year... gonna check with some others
I have Hagerty on my cars. Scamp is insured for 35,000 and my old truck for 6,000 and together it runs me $500 a year.
I do live in a State with low population and crime so that might make a difference.

I have Hagerty on my cars. Scamp is insured for 35,000 and my old truck for 6,000 and together it runs me $500 a year.
I do live in a State with low population and crime so that might make a difference.
Yeah.. mine is just for the 62 for 20k and 1500 miles a year and it's 600... my area isn't THAT bad :(

There is also a company called Heacock insurance which i am gonna research a bit.. cause you know...i love heacock...

Heacock is $320 a year but i dont' think they offered cherished which hagerty does (They pay off the car and you keep the wreck) Mainly would just want my heads back :)

K.. talked to a chick at hagerty and she was nice and all.. told me they are higher due to no milage limit and covering basically anywhere you drive... and all the other bonuses (the spare part insurance is insane)... and i'm higher than tim cause of michigans PIP requirements which i know are high..

Just looked at mine..................

Coverage for Damage to your Auto(s)
Other Than Collision $428.00 ($0
Ded.)
Collision $304.00 ($0
Ded.)
Spare Parts - $750 Total Limit

-
Back