Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Looks like I have a yard to clean up today, way to much debris out there from the ariel festivities last night.
We didn't burn/blow anything up last night. Was actually quieter outside than I expected. Maybe a lot of people are working today? Local town fireworks were Wednesday while I was at work.

We didn't burn/blow anything up last night. Was actually quieter outside than I expected. Maybe a lot of people are working today? Local town fireworks were Wednesday while I was at work.
Sounded like a war zone here... had a hard time getting to sleep

Remember this little tune...

"One of these things is not like the others... one of these things just doesn't belong"

Actually...2 of them. DMT and Classic

20240705_075749_001.jpg

Screenshot_20240705_073013_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240705_073158_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240705_075526_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240705_075604_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240705_080434_Chrome.jpg

Morning had a great time last night. Went to a best friend's house which sits up on a hill overlooking the city miles away. It was a clear night and we could see the big fireworks miles away. Friends, fireworks, and sipping bourbon!!

We are far enough out that we do not get to really see anything but a big commercial display from neighboring town. I gotta tell ya the fireworks paled in comparison to the lightening show we got last night with thunderstorms. It was serious. I am packing up today for a quick five hr jaunt up to @ZMan67S place in Kansas then a quick two day blast up and over to Carlisle. It will be a hoot. See all y’all in a couple days!

We are far enough out that we do not get to really see anything but a big commercial display from neighboring town. I gotta tell ya the fireworks paled in comparison to the lightening show we got last night with thunderstorms. It was serious. I am packing up today for a quick five hr jaunt up to @ZMan67S place in Kansas then a quick two day blast up and over to Carlisle. It will be a hoot. See all y’all in a couple days!
Mandatory training this coming week. Otherwise, I'd invite myself to your Gettysburg walk :D

Craig... make sure you stop in at The Horse Soldier while you're in town

The Horse Soldier · Gettysburg, Pennsylvania

Last edited:
Have a safe trip guys!

-
Back