Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Take a few min. of your time and enjoy this. Man, they don't make music like this any more!

They made a new law. Mandatory jail time for ANY fireworks
Even sparklers... still was crazy night...never seen so many illegal sky rockets. They had a major bust of fireworks last week. Record
From China. Usually from Mexico. Guess they dold a bunch before they got busted. Over 100 thousand rockets were seized.
So tracer rounds are still ok?
Hehehe

I see Carlisle is coming up. Maybe I can work it in. I better log off and I'll see how the schedule shakes out..
I for one would sure like to meet ya in person! My chances of getting back to Carlisle again are minimal. It is a very long way. And frankly I am overall not a fan of NE USA. Craig has bribed me with bourbon.

I for one would sure like to meet ya in person! My chances of getting back to Carlisle again are minimal. It is a very long way. And frankly I am overall not a fan of NE USA. Craig has bribed me with bourbon.

:lol:

Yeah. That's not NE (says the kid from New England) but 1/2 the U.S. is North and East of you

In Viet Nam, the Uber/Grab drivers with Motorbikes sleep on them...Yes...Sleep...They lay up on the seat somehow and usually have their feet on the handlebars....Crazy to see for Sure...
I got many an hours sleep on the Harley like that! It is not that hard once you get the hang of it!

Whenever I need to leave it all behind
Or feel the need to get away-ay-ay
I find a quiet place, far from the human race
Out in the country

Where the holy people grow
Heart of the country
Smell the grass in the meadow
Woah, woah, woah

Soon to be pulled pork, been smoking for right at nine hours. In case any of you boys are hungry!

IMG_1811.jpeg

-
Back