Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Uhhhhhh

As Dean Wormer stated ... Fat, Drunk and Stupid is no way to go through life son.

Hard to see in the pictures but one is a foot taller.
They are not parallel, level, or square. Zero base just resting on the ground, and construction Adhesive in spots. Just another project for dad.

On the Vee Wobbly? I thought those were all manual brakes with rods and levers! :poke: :rofl::rofl:
Nope, hydronic. And im shocked to see a wheel cyl plugged. Cant get fluid through it. Time to load the parts cannon.

In Viet Nam, the Uber/Grab drivers with Motorbikes sleep on them...Yes...Sleep...They lay up on the seat somehow and usually have their feet on the handlebars....Crazy to see for Sure...
Fell asleep on the toilet once , went to the bathroom before going to work fell asleep , woke up and my legs had no feeling . Needles to say I was late for work.

yup it is.. guess i'll bleed the brakes after i replace that :) Hoping i don't have to **** with the lines too much
Nice thing about restoring an all original car , is that all the shizzit is still intact.. If that makes any difference......?

Nice thing about restoring an all original car , is that all the shizzit is still intact.. If that makes any difference......?
only thing still original on mine is the fuel line... have replaced it all already and done it wrong :)

This is the one i used.. Inline lists it for drum or disc/drum conversion
View attachment 1716272112
That's the one I received with the kit and I didn't care for it.

17202012412654385205919387119763.jpg

17202012600754603523938112948585.jpg

I'm gonna leave my distribution block in then add a prop valve before it, i think that will be the easiest way.

Only way i can see to adjust it though is to go out panic stopping and hope you get it right.

1720201447367.jpeg

Yeah.. it will work "Fine" the problem is if you panic stop the rear will lock and put you into a slide.. drums take a lot less power to lock up.. What's stupid is that a disc/drum master cyl should be made to deal with that already you would think.
I talked to Inline... their advice was to use the items that came in the kit....

So 6 of one, half dozen of the other it seems.

17202012600754603523938112948585~2.jpg

20240705_130250_001.jpg

ok, parts ordered.. glad i got that good flaring tool.. it's almost fun to use :)

I have a valve from Pirate Jack that came with the MC
That's not a perportioning valve
I bought all new brake and gas lines from In line. Told the guy I was doing a disc brake conversion.
The sent me an adjustable valve. With everything else.

-
Back