Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
spent bout a hour in the garage.. hit the driver side with some spray bomb gloss black.. it doesn't look as bad as i expected.. will 400 that off and fix some little bits before final primer hopefully tomorrow

How much does that camper weigh? do you really notice it or just settles the back end down a little?

Wow, i didn't know they could collapse like that.. soo much nicer on the road... damn man.. i'm a bit jealous
Thanks. It is more of an off-road camper for more remote areas, the reason we got it. We had it built in 2017, it is a Hallmark Guanella. Family-owned, and built by them alone, no dealerships. They are in Fort Lupton, CO and you go to their factory for pick-up and installation.

How much does that camper weigh? do you really notice it or just settles the back end down a little?
Base weight is 1262, but then options, water, gear etc. I am not sure of exact but a lot less than those huge truck campers. This new truck has the 1-ton F350 suspension upgrade, but I think we will add air bags. We had them on our last truck and makes it nice to level the rear end.

Thanks that is what we are staying in at Carlisle, I prefer it to Hotels.....................:thumbsup:
i went camping for the first time last year and loved it.. place way up in the UP in michigan.... woman i was with lost her mind.. we drove 6 hours at 90mph.. with windows open and not 1 single word spoken... we haven't talked since... crazy town

Loaded up after coming home from our Hatfield McCoy trip last Fall.

20231019_161538.jpg

Broke down in Winslow AZ. Fuel issue. Filter I hope but might be lift pump. In tank. And not available

Took Beetle for a rip. Then forgot it has no brakes :lol:
Frank, you mean run the clip to the ring with a screw tapped here?

View attachment 1716272704
and other guys will hose clamp a spade terminal to tube. I didnt like the gator clamp idea. And some of them are clear coated to keep em shiny.

Broke down in Winslow AZ. Fuel issue. Filter I hope but might be lift pump. In tank. And not available
How much pressure do the Fords need from the lift pumps? Can you get a like a Carter electric pump to get you going?

For the record I did not choose the color
Well I think when we build our cars it's more of what we want not the general public's idea on what should be done.
I think it will look great and if ya don't like it change the color, not a big deal.

Been trying to keep up with everyone and still get my honey do list done for the day.
Time for a drink and think I'll burn a steak.

-
Back