Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Same here. I need two more days actually. Tim will be here sometime tonight and hopefully be all packed up to go around 9 tomorrow. So much easier to set up wed than Thursday. Billy is coming over today and he is picking up the beer. I still have to get food and propane. Prob hit a market along the way.

I think we will stop Thursday morning at the store on the way. It is only a little over a 1 1/2 hour trip. I will load up the car on the trailer tomorrow. Today is going to be getting everything together and in the camper.

I just ran out of time here. Being one deep and down days takes the time away. Talk to Tim on putting the car there at night?

I bought this jug carrier off Amazon and I am very impressed with the quality. Threw it on the jeep to fill them up yesterday and I will mount it to the trailer.

IMG_1345.JPG
IMG_1347.JPG
IMG_1350.JPG
IMG_1351.JPG

I just ran out of time here. Being one deep and down days takes the time away. Talk to Tim on putting the car there at night?
No, I called Carlisle yesterday and they said you can park on the show field, they assume no responsibility. The plan is to do that and throw the cover over it, should be good. I am sure there will be a lot of cars parked out there. When I get there we can talk and see what you guys think.............

No, I called Carlisle yesterday and they said you can park on the show field, they assume no responsibility. The plan is to do that and throw the cover over it, should be good. I am sure there will be a lot of cars parked out there. When I get there we can talk and see what you guys think.............
You should be fine. Never heard of anyones car being stolen from there yet. It is fairly well lit also.

One year the first day before it opened netted around 3K That was unusual. Basically starts Thursday now thats when they charge admission.

Prob the easiest. How does that work two stickers? One for the car and another for the truck? I have never showed one there.

No I only have 1 sticker for the car. I will park somewhere close then drive the car in. They have trailer parking but they charge $40. No need to pay that when I can park it at the campground for free. I will have to pay for parking each day for the truck

Craig has two spots and one car. Tim and possibly Mitch? There is plenty of room by Tim for sure no RV this year.

No I only have 1 sticker for the car. I will park somewhere close then drive the car in. They have trailer parking but they charge $40. No need to pay that when I can park it at the campground for free. I will have to pay for parking each day for the truck
Hey there is a old guard base there you can prob park at also off of arsenal rd. They take donations. Think it is a walkthrough gate only though.

Have to love people One guy has been kicking tires since last year. Told him in Dec around a week turnaround. Guess what he wants it like NOW! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe in Sept!

Still have overnight room for you if needed..

-
Back