Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:I just got the mail and I got a red light camera ticket for $75. I shot a video of the light cycle. Where did the left turn arrow go? Oh, I'm fighting this one.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:I just got the mail and I got a red light camera ticket for $75. I shot a video of the light cycle. Where did the left turn arrow go? Oh, I'm fighting this one.

1qlmai.jpg

We had those here. Then they disappeared. The story I got from a reliable source was it cost more money in operational fees and court costs than the maximum allowable fines could cover. "Take them down! Now!" was their decision :lol:

K... primer finally down.. it looks "OK" my gun hates shooting that mud though.. next time i am gonna thing it a bit..

Different tip
was using a 1.7 which is called for.. gun was like spraying on and off like it couldn't get enough to the tip fast enough.. thinner and normal paint with a 1.3 flows fine though.. might get a 2.0 see if that helps

was using a 1.7 which is called for.. gun was like spraying on and off like it couldn't get enough to the tip fast enough.. thinner and normal paint with a 1.3 flows fine though.. might get a 2.0 see if that helps
Hvlp gun?

I got this after watching a bunch of videos and reviews.. supposed to work great, i haven't painted in 25 years which isn't helping though :)

Paint gun

-
Back