Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The quality of installation by the “handyman” (not me)

View attachment 1716273635

View attachment 1716273636
Probably looked fine when new. If it's in an unseen/utility area, I don't worry much about slopping primer... Did piping leak? I'm not a fan of plastic in general. Becomes brittle eventually. But I've seen copper get worn from inside and get pinholes.
And why are there small pieces of pipe coupled for no reason? wtf....
I've done that when I have to cut apart for some reason. If nothing threaded, only other option is start over.

Last edited:
Probably looked fine when new. If it's in an unseen/utility are, I don't worry much about slopping primer... Did piping leak? I'm not a fan of plastic in general. Becomes brittle eventually. But I've seen copper get worn from inside and get pinholes.

I've done that when I have to cut apart for some reason. If nothing threaded, only other option is start over.
No tank ruptured on seam. 9 year old water heater

Rust paint sprayed in cab. Back wall and floor. Let dry and then stick on the insulation. While paint is drying im fabbing up some new mounts for a tractor seat that probably wont fit. Need to mow the back forty. Its baling height.

That yellow car looks pretty cool too.
1679862532653.gif

Friggin tow truck driver dropped a car here today. I went up to the street to check my mail box, and I can tell that someone hit it this afternoon, since I saw my mail lady delivering mail earlier. I'm positive she didnt do it. Guess I need to call the Tow Driver.... :mob:

Last edited:
Friggin tow truck driver dropped a car here today. I went up to the street to check my mail, and I can tell that someone hit it this afternoon, since I saw my mail lady delivering mail earlier. I'm positive she didnt do it. Guess I need to call the Tow Driver.... :mob:
Well at least it didn't roll down the hill.

Friggin tow truck driver dropped a car here today. I went up to the street to check my mail box, and I can tell that someone hit it this afternoon, since I saw my mail lady delivering mail earlier. I'm positive she didnt do it. Guess I need to call the Tow Driver.... :mob:
That sucks!!:BangHead:

No issues here with trucks or even planes..............................:rofl:

vbla4fyw1j191.jpg

Looks like one of my sons is heading for the Caribbean tomorrow with a church group to help clean up after the hurricane. Sounds pretty bad over there.

-
Back