Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
A little lowered, but I think it's OK with the utiline bed

Screenshot_20240710_081709_Facebook.jpg

Rewiring my car trailer today, should be a piece of cake but I bet I'll figure out a way to make it a lot harder than it should be. :BangHead:

Enjoying the cool morning air with a good friend I see. :thumbsup:
Cool air? Guess I opened the door too late to experience any of that if it was out there this morning. Over 80 and very humid here already. Supposed to go below 70 tonight. Maybe if I pop out early tomorrow.

Just out checking on wifemobile. 09 Journey -started making a loud hum. Pretty sure just needs serp belt. Had some alcohol water sitting there and sprayed the belt a little. Quieted right down. Easy enough job, except... I'd be doing it in the friggin hot azz driveway. I don't have anything to get on the tensioner and the wheel and lower panel need to come off. Might have here take it up the street... (at least not getting on it from above, possibly a wrench from underneath once it's open )

Cool air? Guess I opened the door too late to experience any of that if it was out there this morning. Over 80 and very humid here already. Supposed to go below 70 tonight. Maybe if I pop out early tomorrow.
Starting to heat up here going to hit almost 90* today, so a bit warm for here.

Just out checking on wifemobile. 09 Journey -started making a loud hum. Pretty sure just needs serp belt. Had some alcohol water sitting there and sprayed the belt a little. Quieted right down. Easy enough job, except... I'd be doing it in the friggin hot azz driveway. I don't have anything to get on the tensioner and the wheel and lower panel need to come off. Might have here take it up the street... (at least not getting on it from above, possibly a wrench from underneath once it's open )
Bring it to Carlisle for a group project ???? :poke: :poke: :lol:

Rewiring my car trailer today, should be a piece of cake but I bet I'll figure out a way to make it a lot harder than it should be. :BangHead:
I like to use the heavy truck wire,7 conductor. For the first few feet to a junction box.

Anyone see that Gene Winfield was hospitalized,assaulted by his cargiver? Shes been arrested. Who would do that to a 96 year old?

Anyone see that Gene Winfield was hospitalized,assaulted by his cargiver? Shes been arrested. Who would do that to a 96 year old?
After she sold off his car collection and stole all his money... i hate humans cause of people like that

That's a good idea Frank, think I'll do that.
I have rewired lots of trailers, when i worked as park maintenace mechanic. Its unreal how stupid (some) people can be. Especially the highly educated ones.

-
Back