Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
K.. this cracked me up... A buddy of mine is a engineer at chrysler and brings by test vehicles which he gets to drive.. today he came with a new pickup with the straight 6, he opens the passenger door and i see a "Rebel" emblem on the dash... ok cool.. then on the hood i see a SST Emblem... The Rebel SST is the model and trim level of the old AMC Rebel... someone at mopar has a sense of humour and like 10 people will ever get it :)
1720641669573.png

1720641707445.jpeg

K.. this cracked me up... A buddy of mine is a engineer at chrysler and brings by test vehicles which he gets to drive.. today he came with a new pickup with the straight 6, he opens the passenger door and i see a "Rebel" emblem on the dash... ok cool.. then on the hood i see a SST Emblem... The Rebel SST is the model and trim level of the old AMC Rebel... someone at mopar has a sense of humour and like 10 people will ever get it :)
View attachment 1716274491
View attachment 1716274492
Nice truck, I wonder what the fuel milage is.

Car trailer rewired and everything works but not sure of the breaks yet. Ran out of black tape so will finish it up soon.
Time for a nice cold drink and get something out of the freezer for dinner.

Thanks. Fred you and the others who requested shirts, that were supposed to be picked up at MITP or requested mailed. Those will go out next week, when I get back and recover from hanging with the Craziest folks I've had the honor to meet.
Thanks buddy will defiantly pose in that T shirt.
Hopping someday to meet you all on that side of the globe.

Made it home. Eyes are tired from driving on our rough roads. Found some marvel mystery oil, to keep on the shelf. Never used it before

Busy day. 2 hour trip south this morning and 5 hour trip north tonight for a car club meeting. Get up at 5 tomorrow and ride south with Tommoparman, here on the site, to dyno his race motor and hopefully bring it home. I hope to take a video or two. It's a alloy big block Mopar. 900 horse? We will find out tomorrow. It should be fun.

The speedway has a new purpose for the time being. Some of the 3000 firefighters involved in that local brush fire are camped out there.
Over 30K acres ablaze now, 16% containment. There were firetrucks parked near local eating establishments all over town at chow time.
I hope they have that fire out by the 20th, that would give the track people time to get it ready for the NARC Winged Sprints on the 27th.

Dog had a go-round with a skunk. Did a homemade peroxide wash... then a charcoal shampoo bath. Still smells a bit. She'll stay out on the enclosed deck tonight until I can get something at the store when they open at 0900

-
Back