Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
Another hot day. These are the dog days of summer i guess. Have to put seats back in truck,clean up and trailer the Studebaker for inspection.

K.. here's the winner of the day..

Signed up briefly for a 63-64 Dodge / Plymouth Swap Meet group on FB. After 5 days of seeing nothing but people show off their nearly show quality cars and not seeing a single ad... I un-subscribed

Last edited:
Signed up briefly for a 63-64 Dodge / Plymouth Swap Meet group on FB. After 5 days of seeing nothing but people show off their nearly show quality cards and not seeing a single ad... I un-subscribed
I been looking for 62 trim.. **** is impossible to find or is price soo high that it's crazy.. gonna try to repair most of mine

Time to blow the cobwebs off and go kill a few bugs.
I intended to take the rat rod as I hadn't driven that since there was snow on the ground, but a caliper siezed up a couple miles from home. So..... I figured why not break everything, so we took the Demon out. Ran and drove great! Went to a nice little down down the road and had a craft beer in their outside area. Was a great night.

New caliper came in yesterday for the rat rod. Got that changed and all is good now.

I intended to take the rat rod as I hadn't driven that since there was snow on the ground, but a caliper siezed up a couple miles from home. So..... I figured why not break everything, so we took the Demon out. Ran and drove great! Went to a nice little down down the road and had a craft beer in their outside area. Was a great night.

New caliper came in yesterday for the rat rod. Got that changed and all is good now.
That sounds like a good time, you had me at your Demon but the craft beer sounds good too!

It has been raining nearly every day forever. Now it is dry - and hot.

Would like a ride in your rat rod someday it looks like fun.
Last time I washed the Scamp I didn't get the water off fast enough and our water is nasty for staining paint if it dries out.
Going to have to buff the whole car now.

Would like a ride in your rat rod someday it looks like fun.
Last time I washed the Scamp I didn't get the water off fast enough and our water is nasty for staining paint if it dries out.
Going to have to buff the whole car now.
We could work out a ride in mine and my boy's car sometime Fred. They are fun for sure. I hope to have the Charger ready for MITP next year. Fingers Crossed

At least you are good at working the paint!

-
Back