Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

Screenshot_20240711_085457_Facebook.jpg

19:39 PDT Thursday, Elon will deploy more litter into the atmosphere from VSFB. May or may not be visible, the Marines have been very active bringing in the layer just before sunset :lol: .

Had an interesting text on my cell phone from U.S.P.S that the chin spoiler I sent out in the mail a few days ago didn't have the complete address on it and is on hold till I contact them.
My first thought was how do they know my phone #, so went to the local post office and showed the text to the office gal and found out it was a scam.:elmer:

View attachment 1716274662
I bet my wife would approve of that...IF I actually worked on it and did not let it sit around as driveway art.
that's a problem I have, once I get something, I can envision it done and work stops...if it had ever started.

Had an interesting text on my cell phone from U.S.P.S that the chin spoiler I sent out in the mail a few days ago didn't have the complete address on it and is on hold till I contact them.
My first thought was how do they know my phone #, so went to the local post office and showed the text to the office gal and found out it was a scam.:elmer:
Yeah... don't fall for those.

Good work verifying

Do you have informed delivery?

830 horse at 6500. It's down a bit compared to last year but the air today is crap. Foggy and probably 90%+ humidity.

I bet my wife would approve of that...IF I actually worked on it and did not let it sit around as driveway art.
that's a problem I have, once I get something, I can envision it done and work stops...if it had ever started.
Its not easy. Im 500 hours into mine, just had the safety inspection today. One ball joint and rear brake shoes.
Making the s10 stuff work was what took a lot of the time. Still another 100 hours to get it where i want.

Had to pick the hottest day of the year to play outside. Im soaked. Ball joint is out, next is pull rear shoes. Should have it passed inspection by the end of today.

Were there changes from last year or just a freshen up?
It broke a valve on the dyno after a freshening. The new cylinder head was the same brand and cnc ported but the ports on the new head look a bit different. It was done by a different company I understand. I think Tom will get the damaged head repaired and he will be back in business.

-
Back