Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dog had a go-round with a skunk. Did a homemade peroxide wash... then a charcoal shampoo bath. Still smells a bit. She'll stay out on the enclosed deck tonight until I can get something at the store when they open at 0900
Man been there got the shirt! Mal pup had same episode but came in house and bailed into our bed before we could even recognize much less react! She funked out everything! 0300 googling skunk cure recipes! Stripping bed and putting in washing machine! Hah! Time is the only real cure all else is a place holder!

Since we were talking about Beetles last week, I thought I would continue it this week. Picked up an NOS Beetle door today that was still in the box! Big piece of this puzzle came home to roost today! Now to get it in motion.

View attachment 1716274841
Nice door, hope you can match the paint without having to blend into the side panels.

Nice door, hope you can match the paint without having to blend into the side panels.
Whole car needs painting. It’s littered with scratches and small dents from all the years in the garage and crap getting piled on it. Want to do this one right. Will probably pull it from the pan and clean that all up too.

Good Evening All! It's the weekend, woo hoo! Wish I was at Carlisle but at least am going to a local (well Canada) car show on Sunday. Wife is working and can't go so I'll skip shooting over to White Rock BC and going to Charlie Don't Surf : (

Not so great for me, because I just keep bringing the same BS up here to resell. Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. But that's not the real reason I come up here anyhow.
Well said and totally agree. I did not buy a single part nor did I sell a single part. That was simply not my objective for the trip. 2100 miles, five days travel high cost. Meeting the East coast FABO guys, priceless.
No regrets!

Whole car needs painting. It’s littered with scratches and small dents from all the years in the garage and crap getting piled on it. Want to do this one right. Will probably pull it from the pan and clean that all up too.
Would like to see pictures when you get it all done.

This one is rose color. Damn, the engine compartment was painted. No pics! :BangHead: :lol:

1000011400.jpg

You guys rolling west?
Not sure? But we made it to Indianapolis this afternoon. Indiana roads suk. We got to hotel late this afternoon, we decided to go to bar before dinner or unloading truck, tactical error. Five knob creek doubles each later we decided to leave bar and order dinner. Bartender knew an easy mark when he saw one, we tipped him good at bar! So he sauntered up to our table and asks if perhaps we need one more? Yet again tactical error. Of course we complied with his suggestion, a time or two. We finally made it to room where I desperately needed a shower to remove the sun block. Literally my only objective was to not fall out of the shower. Always a great time with @ZMan67S !

Not sure? But we made it to Indianapolis this afternoon. Indiana roads suk. We got to hotel late this afternoon, we decided to go to bar before dinner or unloading truck, tactical error. Five knob creek doubles each later we decided to leave bar and order dinner. Bartender knew an easy mark when he saw one, we tipped him good at bar! So he sauntered up to our table and asks if perhaps we need one more? Yet again tactical error. Of course we complied with his suggestion, a time or two. We finally made it to room where I desperately needed a shower to remove the sun block. Literally my only objective was to not fall out of the shower. Always a great time with @ZMan67S !
Well done

-
Back