Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey, these look handy. Free Shipping | 30" Clamp on Pallet Forks, 1500 Lbs Tractor Bucket Forks with Adjustable Stabilizer Bar, Heavy Duty Pallet Forks for Tractor Attachments, Skid Steer,... | By VEVOR Home Improvement | Facebook

Screenshot_20240714_162839_Facebook.jpg

A hot day here spent the morning about four hours mowing and catching up on yard work. We were going to play golf this afternoon but by the time we were ready the temp had hit 98. We made a better decision and sat in the AC with toddy in hand taking it easy. That's good we needed an easy day the grand kids come in the morning for a week 5- and 8-year-old we'll see who wins haha!!

A hot day here spent the morning about four hours mowing and catching up on yard work. We were going to play golf this afternoon but by the time we were ready the temp had hit 98. We made a better decision and sat in the AC with toddy in hand taking it easy. That's good we needed an easy day the grand kids come in the morning for a week 5- and 8-year-old we'll see who wins haha!!
I have 22 grandkids so I know who wins when they come visit. :lol:

I have 22 grandkids so I know who wins when they come visit. :lol:
These two come in once a year spend a week with us and a week with there other grandma. We run all morning then take them to the pool every afternoon. They're in bed passed out by 8pm and the adults are sitting on the deck having a cold one..

These two come in once a year spend a week with us and a week with there other grandma. We run all morning then take them to the pool every afternoon. They're in bed passed out by 8pm and the adults are sitting on the deck having a cold one..
Sounds like you have a good plan figured out.

Back home. Unloaded car and took a nap.
Sold 98% of what I brought.
Found a nice rebuilt thermo quad. $40.00
Just have to hope it was done right.
Tim's Tranny guy showed up 3 days latter then promised, but at least it arrived.
Paid for Tim's passes, and mine for next year. Also bought him a dog to take home.:rofl: read into that what you want.:poke:
Hope we can all do it again next year.
Keith I will get your hat to you this week. I have shirts to mail out so it will go with them.
No TQ’s around here. If they are, super crusty and way too much$$ wish mine would have never burned up. Cracked insulator and a backfire and away it went.

I built a set today. From scrap. Was hot though. And used my multi-process welder i thought was dead a month ago. It healed itself. I actually broke out some 7018’s and got to it. No, i can’t weld. But maybe, passed the stress test.
Then cut grass. Kim cut grass. Got lots done.

I built a set today. From scrap. Was hot though. And used my multi-process welder i thought was dead a month ago. It healed itself. I actually broke out some 7018’s and got to it. No, i can’t weld. But maybe, passed the stress test.
Then cut grass. Kim cut grass. Got lots done.
Little 6010 for the tacks, clean it up good, hit it with the 7018 :thumbsup: .

‘Tis canning season, we are done with corn, peaches and berries. This weekend was all watermelon. We will make fruit leather with the solids and canned lemonade with the liquid. Of course we set aside enough liquid for a toddy or two. Quite yummy and very healthy for ya!

IMG_5158.jpeg

IMG_1855.jpeg

IMG_1853.jpeg

Back home. Unloaded car and took a nap.
Sold 98% of what I brought.
Found a nice rebuilt thermo quad. $40.00
Just have to hope it was done right.
Tim's Tranny guy showed up 3 days latter then promised, but at least it arrived.
Paid for Tim's passes, and mine for next year. Also bought him a dog to take home.:rofl: read into that what you want.:poke:
Hope we can all do it again next year.
Keith I will get your hat to you this week. I have shirts to mail out so it will go with them.
You just plain rock! I am very glad I got to fetch my shirt in person. Great time had by all.

Didnt backread, we lost the turbo on the truck in Montana but swapped it out. Headed out of Wyoming for Colorado today. Got this blue car tailgating me.View attachment 1716275805
Came with 4 Montgomery Ward tires even!
last pair of Montgomery Ward tires I bought were G78-14's, $125 mounted/balanced/ out the door with the whitewalls turned inside for my 68 Satelite. In fact, first set of tires I bought.

First time in this thread! Thanks Mitch for telling me about it.
Made it back to Canada in the Scamp after a great first time at Carlisle’s. Signed the banner @MOPARMITCH had draped over the van. Met a lot of cool people and seen a ton of cool Mopars. It was also very humbling as I told Mitch about driving a /6 1 barrel over them mountains. Next year if I don’t trailer it with my wife’s w250 I’ll need to get at least a 2 barrel on it if the 440 isn’t in it. Cool side note Nick from Nicks Garage want to do the break-in and dyno run . See what happens.

View attachment 1716276146
Welcome!

Met Stephen Hotz and family for dinner as he was passing through close by. Had a good visit, Stephen and family are just good people. Parted ways after dinners and sent him on his way, Nice to put a face with a name.

-
Back