Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
:rolleyes:

1987 Dodge D150 Regular Cab · Long Bed

Screenshot_20240722_155307_Facebook.jpg

I may have posted this before. I have a few. Cough, Cough, hundred pounds of small Mica flakes. If anyone wants to do old school metal flake on anything.

I may have posted this before. I have a few. Cough, Cough, hundred pounds of small Mica flakes. If anyone wants to do old school metal flake on anything.
I haven't seen mica flakes in a long time, can you still get it from a paint supplier?

I'm trying to figure out what I could do with a pound of that. How much do you want for a pound Ray I my come up with an idea someday.

K.. hoping proportioning valves don't have to be level/plumb.... i didn't wanna drill into my arpons to mount it, anyone see an issue with this? Took 2 hours :( my engine bay is soo dirty

It's on the firewall reinforcing plate

1721691894873.jpeg

K.. hoping proportioning valves don't have to be level/plumb.... i didn't wanna drill into my arpons to mount it, anyone see an issue with this? Took 2 hours :( my engine bay is soo dirty

It's on the firewall reinforcing plate

View attachment 1716280033
Looks good and I'm no expert but I don't think it matters. And a dirty engine bay? I think not.

-
Back