Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

image-oCqSzq36iuGWPsM7.jpg

Glad Monday's over and I had one, somehow re-routed all traffic in a system, not good but it call came back, hopefully won't hear too much more about it, next!!!

Glad Monday's over and I had one, somehow re-routed all traffic in a system, not good but it call came back, hopefully won't hear too much more about it, next!!!
?? lost me on that Rich but guessing something went wrong???

?? lost me on that Rich but guessing something went wrong???
Yes, the signals that go on paths for communication have the ability to re-route in the event of say a fiber break, somehow the server that controls all that traffic was told to disable itself and it did. It was quickly restored but resulted in some work by different groups, don't think there were any real casualties tho

Yes, the signals that go on paths for communication have the ability to re-route in the event of say a fiber break, somehow the server that controls all that traffic was told to disable itself and it did. It was quickly restored but resulted in some work by different groups, don't think there were any real casualties tho
Easy fix with a hammer. I should have been a computer tech. I can fix it. :thumbsup:

man that's some good racing, kinda surprised how fast those are...

I may have posted this before. I have a few. Cough, Cough, hundred pounds of small Mica flakes. If anyone wants to do old school metal flake on anything.
Someone was suggesting some flake in clear over the patina on the Studebaker…

Thanks Ray and I don't mind paying for it so let me know.
Hmmm, you may be paying for it when you open the package, Ray said he would throw some in with your T-shirt. He may have been literal :lol:

Sold my motirized bike yesterday. 49 cc (80,actually) guy messages a while later, from the context he wanted to return it. Guess he changed his mind after cleaning carb and putting fresh gas in it. Tonight i dropped off the spare parts. As in a spare engine kit, which i referred to as spare parts. He was thrilled. Made his day. Some more stuff i never have to move again.

My son went to the Caribbean to help after the hurricane. Some pictures he sent me.

8672416868848602300.jpg

8192734459976661300.jpg

7965773212366894550.jpg

-6742645596562028148.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back