Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hm... cop rims for sale... never any good rim deals on MP.... i need to get my fronts still.. leaning toward alum slots

Morning!
Cool today.
Should have all the wiring cleared out of the 37 today.
Back still not much better.

You went 15's?
yeah, i have 295/65/15s in the back ET streets and having a hard time picking the front, newer rims like drag stars (newer in the 80s) don't look right to me on a 62... basically steelies, alum slots or torque thrusts

He's meticulous.... lives not too far away, I've stopped in a couple times.
I wish i could be like that... everything i do seems to come out way worse than i wanted and takes 2 tries :)

BTW... you drive your car?

I wish i could be like that... everything i do seems to come out way worse than i wanted and takes 2 tries :)

BTW... you drive your car?
No... still messing with the brakes. All the wiring is complete including moving the battery back to the engine bay.

Exhaust on order

No... still messing with the brakes. All the wiring is complete including moving the battery back to the engine bay.

Exhaust on order
Awesome :) Why did you move it back up there? I am torn on putting mine in the trunk...

There is no key hole for the trunk and it has a electric release.

Was thinking I'll turn the aluminum box into a strongbox for road trips
Ahh cool :) yours looks so stock that i think in the bay will look better anyway... i'm gonna leave mine up there... it's not like i'm living at the drag strip

I should do a new positive cable though... i am using the stock '62 one.. it's in great shape but i don't like the routing with headers

I still need a ground from motor to body(although it's working fine) I bout a pack of 5 ground straps a year ago and can't find them.. pisses me off

Look through the catalogue they even have the parts needed to make them custom.

57 today... just WTF...

-
Back