Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
RRR tried to point it out in that thread that the OP was looking for help, other guy wasn't having it, yeah, no time for that

Good Morning Mopar Maniacs.
BLT's for Breakfast today..
PXL_20240723_122213290.jpg

I have a lot more than 3 on ignore.........................
I backed out of a group chat last night. All friends but one guy is a know it all and what ever you say, he and a opposing answer for it. I don't need that crap. If I wanted to be told I was wrong all the time I would just talk to my wife. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I had one of them that worked for me once! What a idiot anything said he had to top it from my car is fast, he had a grand pri one etc. Got him good once we were talking about large and small mouth bass fishing and I set him up good said I have never caught a elusive medium mouth bass. Well, he did a 20 lb one. Pretty funny he became known as bass *** for a long time. Another one that was meant to sweep floors and never go anywhere.

I backed out of a group chat last night. All friends but one guy is a know it all and what ever you say, he and a opposing answer for it. I don't need that crap. If I wanted to be told I was wrong all the time I would just talk to my wife. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I still think that if you start a thread you should have the option to lock it, or nuke it if it goes sideways

Especially when you realize that the poor OP hasn't received an actual answer or replied to anything ... and the thread is on post #57.

Abort,
Abort
Abort

FLUSH
It goes answered in the first page i believe... he had circled the washer bottle.. which someone painted black for some reason.

I had one of them that worked for me once! What a idiot anything said he had to top it from my car is fast, he had a grand pri one etc. Got him good once we were talking about large and small mouth bass fishing and I set him up good said I have never caught a elusive medium mouth bass. Well, he did a 20 lb one. Pretty funny he became known as bass *** for a long time. Another one that was meant to sweep floors and never go anywhere.
:rofl: :rofl:

-
Back