Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I like her everything...

tumblr_7dd732d0b5c25c3e96d4bce656232008_856b1724_250.gif

I have made most of my own cables for years. There are good parts out there for sure better than OEM but if you want it stock looking the parts are out there also. Usually under 50 each cable.

I have made most of my own cables for years. There are good parts out there for sure better than OEM but if you want it stock looking the parts are out there also. Usually under 50 each cable.
I used to use stick welding cable.. had tons of it but tossed it all out at some point :(

Was fueling up my work truck yesterday and a Durango Hellcat pulled up so I asked him how he liked it. He said it was supposedly the last one made and that he comes here often lol!

The real question is what would that group do if someone asked a Chevy question on the forum : )
i know at least 1 guy would go asshole mode and cry about it... to "Protect the brand"... i never got that whole i can only love 1 brand thing! of all the cars i could have back, my 71 nova is high on the list.. and my 71 monte SS.. and bout 20 mopars...

Got a weird call yesterday a serious collector in NE PA. ONE of his mechanics called me about a 70 440-6 dist talked a while. Holy crap the guy with the collection has over 100 cars and two full time restoration guys. They are sending me one. Cool contact came from word of mouth.

i know at least 1 guy would go asshole mode and cry about it... to "Protect the brand"... i never got that whole i can only love 1 brand thing! of all the cars i could have back, my 71 nova is high on the list.. and my 71 monte SS.. and bout 20 mopars...
Read that thread, what a tool

-
Back