Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not sure I know the quality of roller lifters either nowadays. But if you fail a lifter, then you get to rebuild the engine again. I understand the fear and why they don't want the risk
Been there... Done that... But Camshaft issue...... Still Angry bout that...... :mob:

ANother inch of rain. I think I'll wait 20 min or so and go back out for a Wal Mart run.

I can make assumptions that overseas metallurgy isn't cutting the mustard.

ANother inch of rain. I think I'll wait 20 min or so and go back out for a Wal Mart run.
Was gonna hit harbor freight after work.. but gonna rain here also.. might be a lazy night.. They have those bodywork sawhorses for $25 each

Was gonna hit harbor freight after work.. but gonna rain here also.. might be a lazy night.. They have those bodywork sawhorses for $25 each
Perfect. Those are worth a shot for the price. Adjust the chains on the side for the width you need. They are also handy to use under a 4x8 sheet of plywood for a temporary work table.

Here's another hood for you Fred

View attachment 1716280297
A4FBBE1D-CFF5-4B5F-A9ED-ECAB987F7A1D.gif

We broke 80° today. The prevailing sea breeze is coming in now to cool things off :thumbsup: Made a Harbor Freight run got some goodies for a project. Stopped at a salvage yard I haven't visited in 20 yrs. Not just a salvage yard any more, it's a JUNK yard!! So junky I couldn't even find the office :BangHead:

Well today I made myself an ***. ??? never mind I'll try again. :BangHead:
I had just enough epoxy resin to make me an ***. ??? :BangHead:
I have a new *** drying out. ??? :BangHead:
I have a new butt that's looking good so far.:BangHead: **** I'll try one more time.
I have a new butt that needs to be trimmed when it dries out. Damit here's a picture.

IMG_20240723_140349910.jpg

I have a new butt that's looking good so far.:BangHead: **** I'll try one more time.
I have a new butt that needs to be trimmed when it dries out. Damit here's a picture.

View attachment 1716280369
:rofl:

View attachment 1716280369
No Butt's about it Fred. It's a half *** if every I saw one.

Man.. when i'm at work til bout 2 i'm like... gonna get home.. work on ****...get **** done.. then 5pm.. i'm gonna go home.. find food and relax...

-
Back