Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I had to convert it 550 cubes.
now if we are talking cars, not boats I'd pick..... typically tuned to 5,000hp

1721918662935.png

Same asshats that move next to a military installation and then complain about artillery and jet noise....

Or next to farms...
We lived on back side of Ft Lewis and the new subdivision folks were always griping trying to get the noise shut down. Nothing says don’t be an idiot like a beware tank crossing sign!

Some of the summer nights of my youth. Camped out in the backyard of a family friend's house in the SF Bay Area, listening to the Nitro cars at Baylands/Fremont :D :thumbsup:
PS Here in this valley, I used to be able to tell which classes were at the speedway by pointing the good ear towards the track on the other side of the valley :lol: . "Listen to those zoomies! The CRA Sprints must be in town tonight!" :lol:

Last edited:
Ahhh. The sweet smell from the dairyman up the street when he got his loader out to dig in his corn silage pile to feed his money makers :lol: Get a contact high just standing on the front porch of my control room at the rock farm :lol:

Ahhh. The sweet smell from the dairyman up the street when he got his loader out to dig in his corn silage pile to feed his money makers :lol: Get a contact high just standing on the front porch of my control room at the rock farm :lol:
Ah the smell of fermented corn!

20210621_171106.jpg

ANyone around southern Minnesota need a cable shifted 904 for a small block?

We packed many a silage bag with that! Folks got no idea how acidic it is. Darn sure it will eat the top layer of concrete in one season and rust every tool it comes contact with!

Pacer! my sisters first car was a pacer... that was a damn good car.. that straight six was a good motor

-
Back