Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I figured I would take the camper off the truck and put the battery tender on the camper batteries. They have been in there since 2017 and I am glad I decided to check them. I had to pry them apart with a crowbar to be able to remove them from the battery box.

It could have been a bad day.................:eek:

image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg

I figured I would take the camper off the truck and put the battery tender on the camper batteries. They have been in there since 2017 and I am glad I decided to check them. I had to pry them apart with a crowbar to be able to remove them from the battery box.

It could have been a bad day.................:eek:

View attachment 1716281053View attachment 1716281054View attachment 1716281055View attachment 1716281056
That there don't like right

Glad you spotted it

Gonna ride up on Tuesday to look at vinyl samples. You going to be around?
What time are you going up? I have to run down to Winchester first thing in the morning to drop off dry cleaning for an upcoming trip the following week to Oklahoma...........

Nice day- no rain and under 80F this morning. Got sime time to work at stump removal. Knocked off a chunk that probably weighs more than I do. Piece remaining doesn’t look like much, but is longer from side. A lot of that can stay and get covered Need to figure out what is still holding it besides the obvious. Next chance I will dig around it. Maybe pressure wash…

IMG_8319.jpeg

IMG_8320.jpeg

-
Back