Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

Sure... They get a red X

:lol:

Screenshot_20240726_073928_Chrome.jpg

Morning.

Well we’re finally wrapped up with all the fair competitions. My daughter managed to bring home 4 champions in each breed of goat for their age division and got 4th and 5th place overall in best of show. Out of 5 goats, 80 percent being champions is not bad.

Now for the longest day of the fair. Animals have to go home tonight. But the catch is… they can’t leave the barns before 1130 PM… and have to be out of the barns by midnight… it’ll take 2-3 hours just to get out of the fairgrounds with the truck and trailers cause of everyone leaving at same time. Last year we got home about 0330.

Morning.

Well we’re finally wrapped up with all the fair competitions. My daughter managed to bring home 4 champions in each breed of goat for their age division and got 4th and 5th place overall in best of show. Out of 5 goats, 80 percent being champions is not bad.

Now for the longest day of the fair. Animals have to go home tonight. But the catch is… they can’t leave the barns before 1130 PM… and have to be out of the barns by midnight… it’ll take 2-3 hours just to get out of the fairgrounds with the truck and trailers cause of everyone leaving at same time. Last year we got home about 0330.
Liked the Champions part not the 0330 part, Congrats to all!

Morning.

Congrats to you all. Fair time is a fun time.

Morning!
Mid 80’s again today.
Was windy yesterday, so it didnt feel too hot.
Blast cabinet getting a workout today, compressor will be running a lot. Think i will add my 2 hp into the system to keep up

Will be working on a "sitting area" down by the lake, have 5 yards of gravel being delivered. Will try to load UTV with tractor loader and dump it with dump bed, may test the weight rating on bed/dump, we'll see. Rototiller and weedblock laydown first then add fire ring

Good morning everyone. Trying to work from home for a couple hours. Computer issues making it a struggle. Going to play with the hot rods later.

-
Back