Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Will be working on a "sitting area" down by the lake, have 5 yards of gravel being delivered. Will try to load UTV with tractor loader and dump it with dump bed, may test the weight rating on bed/dump, we'll see. Rototiller and weedblock laydown first then add fire ring
Sounds very nice Rich. Please share pics when you have it all together. And some extra chairs for all us to stop by

Getting ready to go out back and cut some brush and a few small trees lying across trails. Load up with mosquito spray and give it a whirl before it gets too warm

Morning.

Well we’re finally wrapped up with all the fair competitions. My daughter managed to bring home 4 champions in each breed of goat for their age division and got 4th and 5th place overall in best of show. Out of 5 goats, 80 percent being champions is not bad.

Now for the longest day of the fair. Animals have to go home tonight. But the catch is… they can’t leave the barns before 1130 PM… and have to be out of the barns by midnight… it’ll take 2-3 hours just to get out of the fairgrounds with the truck and trailers cause of everyone leaving at same time. Last year we got home about 0330.
Nice work!

Any sales or is everything coming back to the farm?

This is cool! "Don't Push My Buttons"
1722001647964.png

Converter also feels weird to me, never had a higher than stock one before.. i was messing around in the driveway and just goosing it a bit in gears to test **** (100ft driveway, plenty of room) And having it feel like the trans is slipping then grab is just soo weird to me...

Also, can't tell the difference in hitting it in Drive, Second or First.. i think that's the 4.57s that will just make it jump up and go no matter what though.. on a 727 with non manual VB second starts in second yes? not like 1>2?

Morning.

Well we’re finally wrapped up with all the fair competitions. My daughter managed to bring home 4 champions in each breed of goat for their age division and got 4th and 5th place overall in best of show. Out of 5 goats, 80 percent being champions is not bad.

Now for the longest day of the fair. Animals have to go home tonight. But the catch is… they can’t leave the barns before 1130 PM… and have to be out of the barns by midnight… it’ll take 2-3 hours just to get out of the fairgrounds with the truck and trailers cause of everyone leaving at same time. Last year we got home about 0330.
First paragraph :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Second paragraph .. Whoever planned that exit strategy should receive a special package of thanks including animal feces :rofl:
Bird droppings would probably fit best in the envelope :lol:

Morning all. low 70s this morning but on its way to upper 90s. Coffee is on, and heading into town to help a friend build a big block Chevy.

-
Back