Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
No New projects for me !!!!... Tough enough to get anything done with the ones I have now, while I am in America.......

No New projects for me !!!!... Tough enough to get anything done with the ones I have now, while I am in America.......
KKKKKK.... Just Today got all the Carlisle stuff put away in their homes, waiting for next year...... :thumbsup:

Dm , its hot!
But im just putting around in shop.
A little cleaning, testing stereo for the Studebaker. Maybe install it next week.

They are building me a 9.5 with a 2800 stall. Similar stall to the crapped out Boss Hog unit....
I haven't heard anything good about Boss Hog....except from Dukes of Hazard. Most PTC build are tight as well. So you can leave the stop sign normal with little to no stall, but if you get on it, it will flash up to stall rating. No more spongy loose converters that slip always to flash of years ago.

I haven't heard anything good about Boss Hog....except from Dukes of Hazard. Most PTC build are tight as well. So you can leave the stop sign normal with little to no stall, but if you get on it, it will flash up to stall rating. No more spongy loose converters that slip always to flash of years ago.
Won't get any good reviews from me on boss hogg. Left us broke down 2000 miles from home. Crap..IMO

@Unconventional

1722022960640.png
1722022978978.png

-
Back