Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just got home and my garbage wasn't picked up and the can laying on its side... talked to a neighbor, seems we have some new garbage people called "Priority" and they want us to use their specific cans... which are $100 each.... **** that.. i pay for a dumpster at work, i'll be my own trashman it seems now

Just got home and my garbage wasn't picked up and the can laying on its side... talked to a neighbor, seems we have some new garbage people called "Priority" and they want us to use their specific cans... which are $100 each.... **** that.. i pay for a dumpster at work, i'll be my own trashman it seems now
Terrible!!:BangHead:

Well after MITP I cleaned my Scamp up and found I have water spots all over the car and it etched into the paint. :BangHead:
I buffed it and polished it today and I'm one sore puppy. Use to be able to get a car buffed and polished in a few hours but not anymore. Was going to wax it but hell with that I'm having a drink and taking the rest of the day off. :thumbsup:

Well after MITP I cleaned my Scamp up and found I have water spots all over the car and it etched into the paint. :BangHead:
I buffed it and polished it today and I'm one sore puppy. Use to be able to get a car buffed and polished in a few hours but not anymore. Was going to wax it but hell with that I'm having a drink and taking the rest of the day off. :thumbsup:
Good for you Fred

Yup

"Services"

A misnomer

I will send you a pound of flakes. the glitter will pull your eyes from the water marks,

image-mGbVxmY6BwwCmerO.jpg

3q5kft.jpg

-
Back