Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning everyone. Here is Part 2 from Bonneville. I can't wait to be there to see this in person.

Good morning everyone. Here is Part 2 from Bonneville. I can't wait to be there to see this in person.

the best part of land speed events is the innovation and interesting engineering.. it's not like the dragstrip where 90% seem to be generic LS builds

Good Morning All! Was up in the middle of the night and watched part 1 of the Bonneville video, great video sometimes less is more, very cool thanks Eric

Bonneville facinating to me. Have an idea? Try it out. Get a rule book, build it for a class, color between the rules and see how it does. Fastest place on earth.

It's Flamin' Friday!

flaminfridayIX.png

Good morning :D :lol:

Bonneville facinating to me. Have an idea? Try it out. Get a rule book, build it for a class, color between the rules and see how it does. Fastest place on earth.
When the video mentioned waiting 2 years for the salt, conditions or a "slot" availability?

Morning fellers and fellet, Been hot out here with no rain for a couple of weeks. Hills are on fire and the smoke is thick. Hanging out inside house or shop in the morning.

When the video mentioned waiting 2 years for the salt, conditions or a "slot" availability?
Weather. Rained out at the last minute. Sometimes they will try and move the course or just have a short course, but then more waiting in line and the very fast cars need the long course

Weather. Rained out at the last minute. Sometimes they will try and move the course or just have a short course, but then more waiting in line and the very fast cars need the long course
I have been there twice as a spectator and was thwarted by weather both times. It is still on my to do list! Weather is fickle right there. Imagine idling over the line just checking gauges at 100 plus!

Got all the bad brake lines off my truck. Time to run to town for parts.

Here you go a good unheard of band. Used to see them alot in NYC and Long Island. Actually, hung with them a night. Oh the days of Sex, drugs and rock and roll!

I remember them. 70’s. We are the good rats. Way ahead of their time i think.

Shoot around here they just land in cornfields while people snap pictures from the road
Lol, I would like to see that, I have seen them put ruts in small air strips not going to happen here in any corn field

-
Back